When roof problems are occurring frequently and the roof age is nearing twenty years, it is time to consider a New Roof in Carver MA. It is wise for homeowners to begin looking for a contractor before major problems arise so they are not rushed. Knowing the warning signs of roof problems will help homeowners to be able to make the right choice for their roofing installation needs.
Signs a New Roof Is Needed
There are multiple signs that may begin to occur when a roof needs to be replaced. If the following are occurring, it would be wise for a homeowner to call in the professionals for the installation of the New Roof in Carver MA.
- Dips in the roof are a definitive sign a new roof installation is needed. Dips occur when the wood decking below the shingles begins to rot. These rotten areas will begin to cave in and will eventually collapse if repairs are not carried out right away.
- Shingles that are missing can become problematic quickly. Once the shingles of a roof have become damaged, they will begin to be in danger of blowing away during high winds and heavy rain.
- A roof that is losing a lot of granules may be near the end of its lifespan. The granules are what protect the roof from damage. If the granules are missing, water is more likely to penetrate the wood decking and cause major damages.
- If a homeowner is noticing a lot of water leaks inside when it is heavily raining, this is a warning sign the roof likely needs to be replaced. Waiting too long to seek a roof replacement will only lead to increased damage that becomes more expensive to repair.
- It is not uncommon for the flashings and other components of the roof to become damaged. The flashings are usually one of the first areas of a roof to experience damage. If the damage is severe, this likely means other damages have occurred.
Learn More Today
If you have noticed any of the above signs, now is the time to seek repairs. For more information on these services, Visit Waterman Building & Remodeling.